Ophthalmic Prosthetics Manufacturer
Welcome to D. Danz & Sons, Inc., specialists in the custom fitting & manufacturing of ophthalmic prosthetics. We have been providing the finest in leading edge ocular prosthetic technology and comprehensive patient care for eight generations. Today, we offer our patients a wide range of specialty services and products to improve their health, appearance and self-confidence. We have offices conveniently located throughout California, Nevada and Hawaii with a highly trained, professional staff that takes the time to work with each individual patient on a one-to-one basis, ensuring the ocular prosthetic process is a pleasant one. We invite you to learn more about our company, and welcome the opportunity to serve you.
Our entire staff is dedicated to providing our patients with the very highest standards of care possible.
Tony's Top 10 Suggestions for Prosthetic Wearers:
- Do not place prosthesis in alcohol. Alcohol will craze the prosthetic and cause irreparable damage.
- Do not place prosthesis in mouth. There is a possibility of choking which can lead to death.
- If prosthesis becomes painful return to Ophthalmologist or doctor ASAP.
- Wipe prosthesis in an upward and inward motion.
- Be careful in handling your prosthesis. Don’t drop, scratch, sand or scrape prosthesis.
- Prosthesis can be modified up to 24 months under normal circumstances.
- Bi-annual polishing is necessary to confirm orbital health and assist with hygiene.
- Please practice winking and blinking. It is how we lubricate the prosthesis.
- Leave it in & alone as much as possible, 24/7.
- There are no silly questions. Please articulate your thoughts and concerns to both your Ocularist and Ophthalmologist.